This is the last guy that messed up my petunias.
#Castiel has a lot of pride in his garden #if you mow down the edges of his flower paths #he’ll smite your ass #all the way back #to lawncare hell #Dont fucking touch my stepping stones you inept baffoon #How dare you spread that subpar fertilizer on my lawn #THIS IS KENTUCKY BLUEGRASS. #I’M GOING TO STAND RIGHT HERE #AND WATCH YOU #AND JUDGE YOUR CLIPPER CHOICES. #CHOSE WISELY HUMAN.
a good buddy
Just a little detail worth pointing out: All forms of blood are inferior to living human blood for a vampire. Benny hasn’t had living human blood in a LONG time. He just bit into a living being but didn’t properly feed, and his adrenaline and bloodlust are jacked. He’s accountable to no one down here, they don’t get out unless he shows them how, and Sammy boy here - this giant throbbing bundle of human blood - seriously fucked his life, his hometown, his only friend, and damned near got him and his kin killed. And Benny doesn’t just restrain himself from attacking, which would have been impressive enough.
His fangs retract.
Good buddy indeed.
whenever I finish some desert i feel like an old friend has left me
it’s because i ate them but still
feminist-space says, “I’ve been monitoring the progress of the petition, and while once in a while we have boosts, it’s been pretty slow. I want to make sure we get all the signatures by April 20th—would you be willing to help signal boost?”
This is REALLY important! As a…
She is your mirror, shining back at you with a world of possibilities. She is your witness, who sees you at your worst and best, and loves you anyway. She is your partner in crime, your midnight companion, someone who knows when you are smiling, even in the dark. She is your teacher, your defense attorney, your personal press agent, even your shrink. Some days, she’s the reason you wish you were an only child.
Mark Sheppard: The X-Files (Fire)
I’m pretty sure the fourth gif was part of why he is now Crowley
Character development thing.
Plot points on this chart to represent how important these different aspects of a character’s life are to them. By doing that you can help determine what type of things your character deems to be most meaningful in their life, especially compared to others aspects.
A brief explanation of each aspect is below in case you’re confused about the meaning of any.
- Strength: to have physical power and strength
- Sex: to have sexual gratification and satisfaction
- Possessions: to have objects and tangible things
- Health: to have physical health and stability
- Appearance: to have a good external appearance
- Love: to love and be loved, romantically or otherwise
- Appreciation: to be appreciated by others
- Attention: to be paid attention to
- Security: to feel secure emotionally
- Approval: to be approved by others
- Respect: to be respected
- Friendship: to have friends
- Intimacy: to be intimate with a partner or partners
- Belongingness: to feel needed and belonged
- Family: to be on good terms with/have a family
- Inner peace: to be content with themselves
- Purpose: to feel as though they are fulfilling a purpose
- Self-sufficiency: to feel that they are able to provide for themselves
- Growth: to feel as though they are growing and changing
- Acceptance: to be able to accept themselves without consequence
This is an absolutely amazing exercise and I certainly recommend doing it.
“have you ever even had your first kiss yet?!”